Author Topic: Inloggningsproblem på studentdatorerna. Problemen nu lösta.  (Read 169 times)

Offline peterv

• DDG
    • Datordriftgruppens hemsida
Det har varit stora problem med inloggning efter ett strömavbrott i natt. Det visade sig vara flera olika fel i bakgrunden. Ca kl 10:30 avhjälptes ett fel som slumpvis drabbade hela Campus. Kl 11:45 kom nätverket igång i vissa delar av E-huset som var drabbade av det felet. Alltså skall problemen nu vara lösta. Kvarstår problem så maila in till support@lth.se.
« Last Edit: 2019-10-02 11:47:27 by peterv »
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Valeur, Systemansvarig Datordriftgruppen Norr, LTH

Offline RobertBup

• My first website
Have you ever ride a horse?
« Reply #1 on: 2019-12-01 18:59:23 »
For sure, forum.student.lth.se isn't a perfect place to share my equestrian hobby, but I have to start somewhere, so I thought that "Nyheter och driftinfo" category will be ok.

Thing for several riders.  Some riders do not feel the need to utilize them and
consider them an unnecessary attachment, though some cannot imagine functioning
without them.  What is the truth?  In case you decide to utilize a carpet, which would be
acceptable for your horse?  </p><p>It's true that in their
 However,
we need to note that horses functioning in horse riding don't have the exact same functioning circumstances as the horses residing in their natural habitat.  To start with, horses training under the saddle are often shaven, which damages
their natural protective coating against low temperatures.  Most time when it is cold outside, these horses spend inside, where they're not subject to reduced temperatures.  Even the matter of another diet is crucial here.  This is precisely why we cannot expect them to have the immunity that their free brothers have.  While
changing the horses' habits and environment, we will need to provide them with
protection against the negative ramifications of e.g. weather.  For that very reason we've got various kinds of carpeting.  Which kind would be useful to your horse and
if to use it?  We will try to describe that.  </p>

<p>
<strong>In shops you can come across these kinds of rugs:</strong>

</p>

<ol><li>Coaching --  this kind of carpet is set on along with a
     saddle.  It'll be perfect for colder days.  We should mention that
     training with them must not be too exhausting, as your horse could have difficulty with losing heat surplus from your system.   </li><li>Dry -- normally made of fleece or some other
     material with moisture-absorbing properties.  This sort of rugs is usually
     used after instruction in order to dry the horse.  In shops, you can find them as
     fleece carpeting.   </li><li>Stable -- advocated for shaved horses.  They
     should protect the horse from heating too far, but at precisely the same time they
     do not block air circulation, so the horse does not sweat.  To be used in stalls.   </li><li>Paddock -- to be used on paddocks.  It will protect
     your horse against the wind and rain.  Made of substances easy to clean.   </li><li>Rain -- it protects your horse's coat from becoming wet during rain.   Mostly they're designed to be as watertight as possible.    Normally made of mesh material.  This kind of a carpet is super helpful in summer time, in which horses are especially susceptible to insects' bites of all
     kinds.   </li><li>Winter --
     carpets using padding.   Usually it is possible to pick from a couple
     of thickness of padding for one version.   </li><li>Shipping -- to be used to safeguard the horse
     during transportation.   </li></ol>

<p>Another thing would be to adjust the
Proper length.  Namely, the way to choose proper size for our horse.  Particular manufacturers have various
size markings.  You can find letter sizes (S, M, L etc.),
centimeters, or inches.  There is a principle where for components of duration is the length
of the carpet on the horse's back.  This value is crucial for deciding on the right
size.   E.g. a well-known producer of equestrian equipment Eskadron claims S = 125 cm, M = 135 cm, L = 145 cm, etc..  Obviously, it's best when you can
take a look at a graph when all the rug's dimensions are mentioned.  Then you
can make sure a given size will fit your horse correctly.  </p>

<p>As you can
See, by using good rug you are able to help your horse in managing unpleasant
Weather, insects, or shield him during transportation.  Also, you shouldn't overdo
The whole carpet item.  Should you utilize them if they are not needed, you can disturb
 However, You Have to remember
That with no rug when the weather is bad, you endanger your horse e.g. to a
Higher chance of getting cold.</p> 
https://kavalero.com/equipment-for-jockeys/

joke